Someone out there (what do you want from me people, research?) started this Love Thursday thing in which bloggers write love related things on Thursdays. Well, good for Thursdays. But we've got to get out our bitterness, angst, and frustration at some point, so I have decided to create Strong Dislike Monday. Come, let us be grumpy, crabby, and curmudgeonly together. In survey form.
1. What song (or songs) do you hate with a burning passion?
2. Name your least favorite movie.
3. What are your pet peeves (rational or otherwise)?
4. List some words you despise. No one is allowed to use this knowledge against you.
5. Which celebrity would you most like to kick in the shins?
6. What food makes you gag, even just thinking about it?
7. What TV show would you willingly claw your eyes out before watching?
Want me to go first? Ok.
1. Finally by Ce Ce Peniston. Why are they still playing this song on the radio? No really, I WANT TO KNOW. Also Closing Time, since it sounds like it was written in about 2 minutes, which for some reason really irritates me. And anything by Ace of Base. (I always thought it was Ace of Bass. Now, in addition to despising their music, I dislike them even more for their nonsensical name.)
2. Dumb and Dumber. Hate me if you must; I dislike this movie.
3. People saying they're going to do something and then bailing. This pisses me off. People who laugh at their own jokes and look at me to make sure I'm laughing too. Being talked to as if I were an idiot. (This means you, Person At Work!) Also loud, open-mouthed eating. Keep it to yourselves, folks.
4. Ointment, chunk, slacks, gristle, boobies (If you are not 12 or under, this is not a word you should continue to use. Thank you.)
5. Ann Coulter. You thought I was going to say Jennifer Love Hewitt, didn't you?
6. Mushrooms. Ack.
7. Family Matters. Why would you watch this? Why?
Ok, readers, your turn to spread the Strong Dislike. Let it all out...