Well, ok, so I haven't come up with more to say about any of these things or anything to say about anything else, so instead, you get another Post of Randomness. You're welcome!
- I've been getting a lot of paper cuts at work. Handling all that paper dries out my hands, so I am constantly putting on lotion in an attempt to getting avoid more paper cuts. And holy moly does Jergens lotion sting going into a paper cut. Except I discovered that I had only thought that lotion stung on a paper cut. It is practically a pleasant sensation compared with the juice of a Granny Smith apple. I had to call upon every last drop of self-restraint that I posses to keep from running around the office screaming IT BURNS. IT BUUUUUUUURRRRRNNNS!
- I just saw a headline on MSN about stars who may or may not be pregnant. It began with the phrase "Womb Watch". I find that deeply disturbing.
- The woman in the cubicle next to mine has her phone ringer set to this extended beep that sounds just like the bell at my high school. Every time someone calls her I feel like I should be packing up my geometry book and freaking out about whether I remembered to do my French homework.
- Did you ever buy someone a really good Christmas present a full month and a half before Christmas and then feel like it might actually kill you having to wait all that time before the person can open it and know what it is?
- Did you ever worry that if you spent a month and a half building up the perfectness of someone's Christmas gift that it might perhaps wind up being a huge let-down in the end because no gift could possibly ever live up to that much hype?
- Oh, Target. Have you been reading my diary again? Because somehow you knew that I wanted to Christmas up my eight foot long mantle but could not afford to spend much on decorations and so you thoughtfully put your nine foot long lighted garland on sale for practically nothing. Really, you have outdone yourself this time. Target, you complete me.
- Does anyone know of a good allergy medicine that will not make me feel twitchy like the Alavert or cause me to slip into a coma like the Benadryl? Fakey store brand Claritin did absolutely nothing for me. I don't really have itchy eyes or sinus pain so much as just constant congestion, plenty of sneezing, and the occasional yet highly troubling post-nasal drip. Suggestions are most welcome.
- Would someone please put away the clean laundry that is sitting in the basket in my bedroom? It has been there for a week now and I can't help but notice that no one has taken care of it yet. Your prompt attention to this matter is appreciated.