Because the paper bags and my leftover Ativan are already packed.
Posted February 05, 2013
Well hello, Internet! I am sitting on the floor with our luggage for the next month while the movers pack up the rest of our stuff. Raj is off trying to find out any information at all about when we might be leaving for Asia. I tried this morning and it did not go spectacularly well. In fact, the best thing I have to say about that conversation is that I did not cry in the man's office.
So. I thought maybe you could help to distract me. By answering a pop quiz! We're going to plan a hypothetical housewarming party for my hypothetical house in a hypothetical location where you can all attend. Then I'll enjoy reading your answers instead of remembering how we have no plans beyond where we're staying tonight!
1. What drink should I fix for you?
2. Name at least one song, artist, or at the very least genre of music I should play.
3. Now tell me at least one essential food item that should be present.
4. Activities? Should there be games, karaoke, cupcake frosting, or other planned fun? Or just booze, food, and talk?
5. What should I not have/do? In other words, what makes you not enjoy a party?
Feel free to add anything else you have to say on the topic. Or off the topic. There are no rules at our pretend party! (Unless you need for there to be rules. In which case, please explain.)