Obviously I'm pretty blocked these days when it comes to writing things to post here. In an effort to get back into the swing, I'm taking the prompts from this list found on Pinterest as my topic for the next 30 posts. I'm not sure if this will end up being one per day for the next 30 days or more spaced out. Only time will tell. But for now, here's our first installment:
List 10 things that make you really happy
1. Raj. Particularly any time I can make him laugh.
2. Reading good fiction, something I'm making an effort to do a lot more of these days.
3. Traveling, especially to somewhere new.
4. Cooking or baking something that turns out well.
5. Texting with my sister.
6. A really good cup of coffee. Also a decent cup of coffee. The very existence of coffee.
7. Teaching kids to read better.
8. Good conversation with friends.
9. A thorough massage and feeling like Jell-o afterward.
10. Kayaking somewhere beautiful.
Feel free to contribute your own list. I'll be back tomorrow with whatever's next.