List 10 songs that you're loving right now
Let's all bear in mind that I've never had cool or interesting taste in music, something that is not helped by having access to only one radio station these days
1. Shake It Out by Florence + The Machine - This song pure awesome
2. Hummed Low by Odessa - Very cool and different sounding
4. Life Is Better With You by Michael Franti & Spearhead - Yup
5. Shut Up and Dance by Walk the Moon - This song is everything that is wonderful and cheesy about 80s music and the video proves that the band is in on the joke
7. Say Something by A Great Big World with Christina Aguilera - Speaking of Christina...yeah, this song is heartbreaking
8. Tracing by Lemolo - This album, Kaleidoscope, is often my yoga soundtrack. This song stands out to me because (as I understand it) it's about finding your way back to when you created just for yourself without the pressure of what anyone else would think.
9. Do It Now by Ingrid Michaelson - Oh come on, we all knew Ingrid Michaelson would have to make this list
10. Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough by Michael Jackson - After all this time? Always.
All the links are to YouTube and I'm a little bit sad for you that if you click through you won't get the fun Japanese ads that I do.
Ok, now you tell us at least one song you're loving right now. Clearly I could stand to expand my musical horizons.